Saturday, August 29, 2015

Welcome to our NEW DT!

We are so excited to announce 
the new DT members who are joining our team!  
Usually I would include all this info in one of our regular posts, but with four new artists coming aboard, I have chosen a new format to give a proper introduction!  I have linked their Blogs under their names so you can easily find out more about their interests and their art.  I've also picked out one of their recent cards to show you a little bit of their creative styles!
We asked each of these women to give us a little of their background to share with you all - so in alphabetical order, may I present...

Berni Cuttino
Chasing the Dream

Hi, I am Bernardine Cuttino, kindly called me BERNI.
I lived in Santa Clarita, CA, USA, 40 miles North of Los Angeles. I guess you could say, it is the High Desert, weather is triple digit's in the Summer and cold in the winter. In fact, there is snow on the mountains in the winter, very pretty. Now if you go South towards the water, there is the beach. You have the best of both worlds.
 I retired from Princess Cruises, the cruise line. Have had the good fortune to have travelled the world and visited all seven continents. My favorite place in the world is Italy. I also worked in the Motion Picture Industry for twenty years.
Started with scrapbooking and went into card making when I retired. I love to create and experiment with different techniques; and enjoy gardening. I am involved in the Women ministry at church. Create cards for OWN (Operation Write Home) for the soldiers worldwide and create cards for the Missionaries in my church who are also worldwide. Living the life of the retiree. Always looking for inspiration and ready for a challenge.

This is one of my favorite recent cards by Berni - I love the CAS design, the coloring with the light touch and the wonderful use of the black fishtail banner as a mat - it makes her fussycut image really pop!  
~ginny g


*************************************************

Elaine 
Simpli Crafti


My name is Elaine and I live in central Scotland. I live with my husband of 40 years who puts up with my ever invasive hobby. I have two grown up children and a grandson Finn, who will be 6 in October. I work part time as a civil servant.
I have been a crafter since I was very little starting with knitting, crochet and sewing.  A friend introduced me to rubber stamping about 15 years ago. I started off with a shoe box and moved on to a small cupboard, then a wardrobe. I now have a full to the brim craft room, does this sound familiar!!!  I enjoy trying new techniques and experimenting with paper and colour.
I am thrilled to be part of this challenge blog and I hope I can inspire others as they have inspired me. 

Love what Elaine did with this male themed card... the wonderfully colored boots are a great touch and there are several embellishments that maintain the masculine vibe.  Love the clouds with the tiny drops of Liquid Pearls - very creative!  ~ginny g


*********************************************

Jennifer Greco
Glitter in my Hair

Hi everyone! I am Jennifer and my internet home is a little blog called Glitter in my Hair.  Which yes....there sometimes is! I live in Lake Country Wisconsin with my family: two little boys, one significantly bigger boy, and one very spoiled cat. In most forum sites you can find me as {jennifer-g} because I'm just that much of an outside-the-box thinker! 

My days are split between the MILLION different full-time jobs that ARE "Mama", and being the ENTIRE Environmental Department for a ready-mixed concrete & sand and gravel company. My NIGHTS are spent creating!  

I have been stamping, scrapping, and covering all sorts of things with glitter since 2001. I love all things crafty - it may not be cheaper than therapy, but it's SO much prettier!  I am SO excited to be joining the fabulous team here at Aud Sentiments! I love this challenge and it's such a thrill to play along and help inspire other crafters. Stamp happy!

This image is beautifully colored with her highlights and shadows - but the most creative touch for me is the spray of bling around the swirls of her dress.  It's like the movement of her hemline is throwing out the gems!  So cool Jennifer!  ~ginny g




***********************************************


I am happily married with 3 young children and a Husband that is supportive of my Craft Obsession!  I  have been crafting since 1991.  I started out learning 3d decoupage and made mainly pictures.  There was no die-cutting in those days so I used to cut out each layer with a craft knife.  One picture took me 22 hours!  I then changed over to card making but still using 3d "traditional" decoupage.  I played around a bit with Rubber stamping and colouring but found that the lack of tools available back then hindered a good result or I just wasn't any good at it!  A few years ago I discovered die cuts and chalk and find it relaxing to sit and chalk and make up toppers.  Then I met a lovely lady and now fab friend who purchased one of my toppers.  She is into stamping and colouring and she introduced me to Promarkers and the wonderful world of Digi Stamps and encouraged me to have another go at colouring.  I have never looked back.  I love colouring both digi and rubber stamps and experimenting with colours.  
I am so happy to be a part of this team and working alongside such talented crafters.

One of my recent favorites for Lisa is this Greyscale coloring on a CAS card.  Stunning!  The image just pops off the page with the simple embellishment and the balance of the sentiment.  Great card Lisa!  
~ginny g



*************************************
A huge welcome to all four of you from the 
Aud Sentiments' Design Team
Julie, Ginny HP, Billie, Sandy, ~ginny g & Annie


Current Challenge HERE

5 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Welcome to the new DT members.

Julie Odil said...

Congrats to the new team! What a talented group!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So thrilled to be joining such a fun and talented team!! Can't wait to peek at all the projects as people play along with us!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

So delighted to be a part of this fabulous awesome team.
Hugs
Berni

chris said...

Hello !
Welcome to the "Directory Blogspot"
We are pleased to accept your blog in the division: USA
with the number: 1031
We hope that you will know our website from you friends,
Invite your friends by giving them the "Directory award"
This is the only way to expand the site.
The activity is only friendly
Important! Remember to follow our blog. thank you
Have a great day
friendly
Chris
For other bloggers who read this text come-register
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
Thank you for your understanding
++++
Get a special price "Directory award" for your blog! with compliments
Best Regards
Chris
A pleasure to offer you a degree for your site
http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/04/17//15041712071718874513177693.png