Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Challenge 109 Winner and Top 5

Because the winner of Challenge 108 did not contact me for their prize, we have selected a new winner from our top 5. 
Congrats Sarah T
How to claim your prize:
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have seen it
2. Email me within 2 weeks to get your prize
Now on to the winner and top 5 for Challenge 109.
We loved looking at all of your creative 2 Word Sentiments and as always was a difficult decision.
Before I announce the winner, I would like to thank our wonderful sponsor, Delicious Doodles
The winner of the prize is....

#13 Chitra
IMG_2284

How to claim your prize:
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have seen it
2. Email me before the start of the next challenge to claim your prize

Top 5

#24 Diane


#74 Cely


#97 Norma


#39 Alycia


#110 Eden Land Designs
Dragonfly Doodle

Thank you to all of our participants.  We can't wait to see what you create for our next challenge. It's one of our most popular challenges..hint, hint!





6 comments:

Norma said...

Woo-hoo...thanks for the Top 5 pick. Am delighted. Congrats to the winner and the other Top 5 ladies.
hugs,
Norma

Alycia said...

Thank you for chiding my card in your top five! I'm honored. :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a nice surprise to see my card was among the Chosen Top Five.....thank You!

auntbeespickles said...

WooHoo! Thanks so much gals for a winning pick!!
Huge crafting hugs!
Sarah

Chitra Nair said...

Yay!!! Thankyou for choosing me as a winner.. And Congrats everyone!!!

Julie said...

Chitra and Sarah,
I saw you posted here but I didn't receive emails from you to claim the prize. I checked my spam folder but didn't see anything there either. Please try again
Julie T