Thursday, January 3, 2013

Meet the DT - Ruthie and Kym

I said I would periodically pop a few DT members up, so that you can get to know the new DT and some of the existing DT.  

As ever, someone has to go first....so I jumped right in.....

My name is Ruth (Ruthie in craftland!) - my surname is Gedalovitch - I wasn't born to that name, I married
 it!  The other owners of that name are Tony (my husband) and Josh (our 12 year old son). 
In our area, there are very few of us - which makes it really easy when booking dental 
and doctor's appointments!

I live in the UK - on the borders of Essex and London (officially we are London) - yep, 
we are just up the road to "TOWIE" guys and girls - in fact some of them were schooled 
at the same school my son used to attend!  

I work full-time in libraries - am on the senior management team - and laugh with my boss
 that I get to do all the fun stuff (events and outreach) whilst she has to do all the 
boring stuff (finance and performance management) - I am definitely NOT suited to the 
boring stuff! 

We have numerous animals - 3 cats, 1 hamster, 4 rats, 1 guinea pig, 1 bearded dragon, 
1 budgie and some fish - we foster for our local rescue centre too!  I am currently 
learning sign language and we had to name and describe our animals - mine took a while!

Crafting wise, I am trying really hard to improve my colouring, then I plan to focus on 
layouts.  I will pretty much try any craft, so you never know what will pop up on my blog! 
 I go to an annual crafty weekend - which really pushes my crafting forward!  AND we do lots of 
giggling!

I am so honoured to be part of the AudSentiments team - I seriously think I would not get
 on it if I applied today as the talent has just kept growing each time we do a DT call! 
 
Here is my fave card - 
 
 
Kym was the next brave soul to post up a profile....
  
Hello my name is Kym and I have been on the Aud Sentiments Design Team for a few 
years now.  I have been married 21 years and have two boys aged 20 and 16.  The 
oldest left home in August 2012 but he comes and sees his mum 1-2 nights a week on 
his way to college to finish his degree.   I work part-time as a Medical Secretary.
I have been crafting now for about 6 years.  I make my cards solely to sell to raise
fundsfor different charities so my funds are therefore very limited so I love to 
use craft CDs, stamps and digital images as I can use things over and over again. 
 I have also got into scrapbooking and hope to do more of that in 2013.

And here is Kym's fave project....


Hmmm I wonder who will be the next brave souls to post up their profiles?...... watch this space.....

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow both are gorgeous cards x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Hi Ruthie and Kym great gorgeous cards Ginny x